Friday, March 09, 2007

Tony's Rosa Major

(Camera opens on Tony WAKING UP)

Tony: Now I have super powers!

(Tony CONCENTRATES and BLOWS UP HIS NEIGHBOR’S HOME. He LOOKS DOWN and sees that he is HOVERING 20 STORIES in the air.)

Tony: I’m doing it!

(Tony FLIES WITHOUT any AIRPLANE or WINGS, cutting through the air quickly and gracefully. Finally, he LANDS)

Grace: Tony?! Is that you? Can you fly oh my gosh!

Tony: Yes I can Grace. Do you find that sexy? Because look what else I can do!

(Tony takes Grace to a park and he CONCENTRATES ON A GARBAGE CAN and it EXPLODES. Grace and Tony look down and they are again hovering 20 stories in the air.)

Grace: How did you do that?

Tony: Grace, I have superpowers.

Grace: Marry me.

Tony: Someday.

(Tony PICKS GRACE UP, because he has new super strength that he woke up with, and he THROWS HER forwards in a PERFECT SPIRAL.)

Grace: Aaaaaah!

(Tony uses his super-speed and enhanced coordination to run to where Grace would have landed. He catches her as if she were as light as a regulation Frisbee.)

Grace: (breathless) Tony! Tony don’t you ever do that again!

Tony: You loved it. You are smiling and laughing.

Grace: It was so exciting!

Tony: I can also do this!

(Tony HOLDS HIS HANDS OUT and LIGHTNING SHOOTS OUT. The LIGHTNING HITS the PARK GRASS and ROSES GROW AND IMMEDIATELY BLOOM. Tony GIVES A ROSE to GRACE.)

Tony: Marry me.

Grace: Someday.

Tony: Awesome.

(Grace WRITHES IN PAIN and MORPHS into a GIGANTIC 20 story SHE-BEAR called Ursa Major.)

URSA MAJOR: Give me the gold!

Tony: NEVER!

(Ursa Major and Tony FIGHT. Ursa Major is IMMUNE to Tony’s LIGHTNING AND SUPER STRENGTH. TONY has superpowers that make him IMMUNE TO BEAR CLAW ATTACKS AND BEAR BITING.)

URSA MAJOR: Give me the emeralds!

Tony: NEVER!

(Ursa Major PICKS UP TONY to eat him and TONY SEES URSA MAJOR IS A ROBOT) and so TONY FREES HIMSELF and looks around. BEHIND A TREE is TONY’S MOM and she is CONTROLLING URSA MAJOR WITH A REMOTE CONTROL.)

Tony: Mom!

Tony’s Mom: You were adopted!

(Tony STICKS OUT HIS TONGUE and it MORPHS INTO A KNIGHT’S LANCE and SPEARS his FAKE MOM in the THROAT.)

Fake Mom: Suuck...

Ursa Major: Give me the ruuuuubiiiiies….

(With Tony’s Fake Mom no longer controlling her, URSA MAJOR RUNS OUT OF BATTERIES.)

Tony: Never, Ursa Major. You’re not even real.

(A SINGLE TEAR forms in URSA MAJOR’S DEAD EYE.)

Tony: I’m off to find my Biological Mom!

(TONY FLIES into the air and SPREADS his HANDS out. LIGHTNING SHOOTS OUT like CRAZY and ROSES BLOOM all AROUND URSA MAJOR who used to be GRACE who TONY LOVED.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

URSA MAJOR is a great idea for a screenplay. Seriously. But if I were writing this screenplay (and I didn't write it cause I'm not a screenplay writing type person) I would make the movie a little bit more about Tony, the sexy, ne'erdowell superpowered superhero with lightening hands who can fly and less about Ursa Major, the mechanical Giant Death Bear Robot from hell, controlled by ruby mongering faux-mom Sheila. What's Tony like? Can he dance? Does he help people out at the local charity? And to a lesser extent, where did he get those powers? Did he get them from a genie, as I suspect? Or is he wearing an alien suit? Who would win in a fight, him or Pinhead? It just seems like we need to have these questions answered before he can really get into it with a four story mechanized Robo-Demon Ursine. Also you should set this story in the 1850s.