Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ka-Boom-Boom My Heart


KA-BOOM!


Johnny: They just blew it up!


Yvette: What?


Johnny: EVERYTHING! Run for it!


Yvette: But my house!


Johnny: Your house was part of everything! …So was mine.


Yvette: No!


KA-BOOM!


Yvette: That means…my car was blown up too?


Johnny: Yes. I’m sorry.


Yvette: Who ARE you?


Johnny: Until 15 minutes ago, I was part of the problem. Now I’m part of the solution. Name’s Johnny.


Yvette: I’m Yvette.


Johnny: RUN, YVETTE! RUNNNNNN!


KA-BOOM!


Yvette: Oh Johnny! Can’t we stop running? I’m so tired!


Johnny: Bombs don’t get tired, Yvette. So no.


Yvette: Johnny? You said you were part of the problem. What did you mean?


Johnny: I mean that before I wasn’t blowing stuff up to make you fall in love with me and now I am.


Yvette: Johnny you’re the bad guy? What?!


Johnny: I’m the only guy left. Everyone else is exploded. You HAVE to love me.


KA-BOOM!!


Johnny: I…DIE?!


Yvette: Now you are dead!


Johnny: But I did not make that bomb that killed me!


Yvette: Here is another bomb I drop: I never loved you!


Johnny: And here is the final bomb I drop: Maybe I was dead before the bomb, like my soul was dead if it thought it was okay to kill people.


Yvette: Now I love you but it is too late.


Johnny: ….


Yvette: Johnny? JOHNNY!!!


KA-BOOM!

No comments: