Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kill It and Clean It 1

Man: Have you heard of the story of the minotaur? The creature with the head of a bull and the body of a man?

Wilton Tadsel: Oh…Yeah, I think so…It’s Greek, right? That’s a scary story!

Man: (takes of man-mask and reveals that he’s got this bull head) It’s real!

Wilton: What the –

Minotaur: (Bellows)

(Wilton runs away but the Minotaur chases him through the Quizno’s. Wilton is just about to be gored by the Minotaur, but the Minotaur slips on a spilled drink. Wilton then runs outside the store and into the bathroom of a grocery store across the street. The Minotaur, slow to get up, goes to the grocery store and starts looking up and down the grocery aisles for Wilton.)

Minotaur: Wilton…where are you?! I’m gonna kill you! I’m gonna…

(The Minotaur suddenly falls to the ground and has a grand mal seizure. One of the surrounding grocery store customers calls the police to report the seizure. After a few minutes, the Minotaur rises. He is dazed, weak, and shaken. Still, he jumps up on top of the cereal aisle and it’s no big deal.)

Minotaur: Hey everyone! Listen! Nobody is going to believe this! I just had a vision! I had a vision during that seizure just now!

(sirens approach)

Minotaur: Shit! Somebody called the cops!

(The Minotaur jumps down from the cereal aisle and runs out the back of the grocery store. Just as he leaves, a detective enters the store.)

Detective Sandjansen: Somebody said there was a Minotaur in here?

Customer: Yes! He had a –

Detective Sandjansen: Grand mal seizure?

Customer: Yes! How did you know?

Detective Sandjansen: It’s happening everywhere. Minotaurs everywhere are having grand mal seizures and waking up with visions.

Customer: What kind of visions are they having?

Detective Sandjansen: If I knew the answer to that question, this case would be closed!

(Detective Sandjansen falls to the ground and has a grand mal seizure. Customers scream, doubly disturbed because this just happened with a minotaur only moments ago.)

Customer: You’re a Minotaur!

Detective Sandjansen: I am a police officer of the law! Does it look like I have horns? Does it look like I have a bull face?

Customer: No, you look like a man.

Detective Sandjansen: Exactly. I am a man.

(Upset and dazed from all the seizure, Detective Sandjansen leaves and goes to his detective car. He drives to a park and sits alone with his thoughts)

Detective Sandjansen: Am I part Minotaur?

Meanwhile:
Barl Mensop: I just got fired from my job!

Thursday:
Terrance Stoil: A Minotaur was running around rampant in my grocery store. He was going up and down aisles, jumping up on top of the cereal aisle, and having seizures all over the floor! I want this place decontaminated, fumigated, and sanitized! And I want it done now!

Elsewhere:
Maintenance Charlie: We’re all out of sanitizer!

Later:
ABC News Anchor: A boat carrying the world’s supply of fumigation materials sank in the ocean today. Experts predict there will be no fumigation supplies for at least 8 months. In an unrelated note, America's stock of decontaminates was completely depleted following a rash of minotaur grand mal seizures!

Back at the Grocery Store:
Terrance Stoil: Damn it all to fucking hell! There was a Minotaur in my grocery store! We’ve got to sanitize this place! We’ve got to find a way!

Lackey: But boss! There ain’t no sanitizers, decontaminates, or fumigation supplies! They all gone! We can’t clean nothin’!

Terrance Stoil: Then we make our own cleaning supplies. Get the fuck out of my way. We're gonna do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bizarreness is something that rarely appeals to the big time hollywood studios, human gorilla. And yet I think this movie, with it's total confusion about minotaurs and it's strange desire to clean up after them all the time, has just what it takes to make it through the hollywood door and into the hollywood "green-light" zone, where magic is made.

One note, though-- I think it would rad to watch a minotaur have sex with a cow.

Maybe a couple of times?

Let me know what you think!